The PromaxBDA Asia Awards celebrate the best practices in Promotion, Marketing & Design. To qualify, entries must meet the following criteria:
1. Aired, broadcast, published or released for the Asian Market, or
2. Commissioned by Asian-based companies, and
3. Eligibility period is between 1st August 2016 to 31st July 2017
- Entrant can represent the client, vendor or their agent; there is no stipulation in any category regarding the entrant.
- All categories may be entered by all of the following company types or related company as appropriate to the category description including:
Broadcast Network, Cable/Satellite Networks, On-line Content Channel/Platforms, Cable/Satellite Platforms/Service Providers, Local Stations, Agencies/Vendors, Program Developers/Distributors/Syndicators & Radio Stations.
Countries within the Asia Market listed below:
How to Enter: All entries must be processed through our online entry system. If you don't already have a membership, click HERE to get one now. Becoming a member is not required to enter but it will allow you a discounted price. For the best possible chance of winning, please read the category descriptions and entry requirements carefully as categories have changed and new categories have been included.
All relevant permissions and copyrights are assumed to be cleared by the entrant. All entrants agree that award entries may be used at the discretion of PromaxBDA for educational and/or promotional purposes without further reference to the submitting company. Full credit will be given.
In the event that any individual category attracts fewer than the minimum number of entries, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw that category. Participating companies will receive a credit towards future entry fees. No cash refund will be given.
Have a question? Email email@example.com